The Lip Blush treatment allows you to give your lips a shade that complements your skin tone and eliminates the need to constantly apply lipstick or gloss. In addition, the lip blush technique can improve lip symmetry.
Lasts: 1-3 years
Session: 3+ HRS
Lip blush is a great choice if:
- Your lips lack color and appear pale.
- You want your lips to look fuller.
- You prefer a more defined lip border.
- You are looking for a specific shade of color for your lips.
- You want to correct lip asymmetry.
- You want to hide scars or pigmentation on your lips.
For those with cool or darker lip tones, you may need a lip color correction/neutralizing lip treatment prior to the blush treatment. This is due to the natural shades present in skin pigmentation and their effect on the final coloring result.